Thursday, September 8, 2011






Just finished some new prints of this illustration recently. This is a project I'd been meaning to get done for a really long time now and I finally got around to doing it. Originally this illustration was done for the Unkut Hunks record, but since that ended up not getting released I wanted to do some prints of it myself. In case you were wondering, it is a cyclops wizard riding a metal seahorse through an eyeball vortex.


I'm really happy with how these came out overall. The colors on the background are blended manually, so every print will be slightly different. It also glows in the dark! I also printed a layer of metallic pearl ink on the seahorse and the hilt of the sword. It's not really visible on this scan but from certain angles a subtle metallic sparkle is visible.


I only made 15 of these guys, I'll be putting them up in the webstore soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment